BetterBody Foods Organic Chia Seeds 2lb, Non-GMO Great Taste, Contains 2300mg Omega-3s and 2g of Protein, Good Source of Fiber, Gluten-free, Use in Smoothies or Top Yogurt Soups or Salads
Brand: BetterBody Foods
- Ancient wisdom - "Chia" was the ancient Mayan word for "strength". This little seed has Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and calcium.
- Shake and bake - Shake some Organic Chia Seeds into your favorite muffin recipe, or use as an egg replacement by mixing 1 Tbsp. Organic Chia Seeds with 3 Tbsp. water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Protein power - You'll find 3g of protein in every serving of Organic Chia Seeds. Add to your smoothie or juice. Sprinkle on yogurt, salad or cereal to add a nutritious boost.
- Neutral Taste - Chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods. For added texture and protein, add chia seeds to smoothies, oatmeal or yogurt for a satisfying snack
- Suitable for All Diets - This omega powerhouse supports all dietary restrictions considering they are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb and paleo-friendly.
Publisher: BetterBody Foods
Release Date: 2017-07-05
Details: "Chia" was the Ancient Mayan word for strength. They were first harvested over 3, 000 years ago by South American empires, such as the Ancient Mayans and Aztecs. These ancient cultures would use this tiny, omega-3 packed superfood during times of war to naturally improve stamina and endurance. Today, chia seeds are becoming more and more popular, and are once again hailed for their essential nutrients, antioxidants, and neutral taste. The greatest benefit of organic, raw chia seeds is that they boost the nutritional value of your favorite recipes, without altering flavor. BetterBody Foods organic, raw chia seeds help make you stronger by providing the vital building blocks of nutrition. High in dietary fiber, chia seeds assist with balancing blood sugar levels, promoting regularity and assisting with healthy weight management. Consuming a variety of protein sources is essential for healthy development and production cells. BetterBody Foods organic chia seeds provide 2g of vegetarian protein in each serving. Add chia to salads, yogurt, smoothies, and baked goods, or use as a thickener to give a superfood nutrition boost to any recipe. Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles coconut products. Storage Information: No need to refrigerate. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.4 x 4.0 inches
We Also Recommend
Apple MMEF2AM/A AirPods Wireless Bluetooth Headset for iPhones with iOS 10 or Later White
Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health, Stress Management & Skin Temperature Trends, Carbon/Graphite, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
NOW Supplements, L-Theanine 200 mg with Inositol, Stress Management*, 120 Veg Capsules
NOW Supplements, Magtein™ with patented form of Magnesium (Mg), Cognitive Support*, 90 Veg Capsules