Ecotools Exfoliating Ecopouf (Pack of 6); Fine Netting Pouf; Rich Lather, Gentle Cleansing, and Exfoliation for Smoother, Softer Skin; Self Care Through Skin Care
- Exfoliating EcoPouf is designed with textured recycled netting to remove dead skin cells for a deep, all over clean. Get glowing: exfoliate with the Exfoliating Bath Sponge. It's textured to gently massage & remove dead skin for a healthy-looking glow.
- EcoPoufs are made from 100% recycled netting and can be recycled when rope is removed. For best results, replace every thirty days. Rinse and hang to dry. EcoTools paper packaging is made from 80% Recycled and 100% Recyclable Paper. Teal, pink, and green.
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we're celebrating EcoTools' tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful
Publisher: Paris Presents Incorporated
Details: The Exfoliating EcoPouf is designed with textured recycled netting to remove dead skin cells for a deep, all over clean. Wet sponge and add favorite body wash. Lather and massage all over body until clean. We've always believed in the power of beauty. At EcoTools we encourage you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty and share it with the world, whether it is makeup tutorials, an inspirational story or giving back to the community. Because when you feel truly beautiful, you will make the world and everyone around you feel beautiful! Armed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only nature friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools was born. This year, we’re celebrating EcoTools’ 10th anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands, and packaging with detailed tutorials that make it easier than ever to create a beautiful look from hair to toe. We’re also marking a decade of living beautifully by making a $100,000 donation to Glamour’s The Girl Project via our #MyTrueBeauty campaign that supports women’s empowerment and encourages women to become the best version of themselves. We believe in giving a new purpose to old things. That’s why our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic. Our packaging is made of 100% Tree-Free paper. HOW? With 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers! The handles on our products are made of renewable bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants on the planet!
We Also Recommend
Testa - plant based GMO-free Omega-3 DHA + EPA from Algae oil - Pure and Vegan - 60 capsules
PROBAR - Base Protein Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Certified Organic, Healthy, Plant-Based Whole Food Ingredients (12 Count)
Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier, Electrolyte Powder, Easy Open Packets, Supplement Drink Mix (Lemon Lime, 16 Count)