Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 Drum Controller
Brand: Native Instruments
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library featuring 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x 1/4" TRS line outputs, 2 x 1/4" TRS line inputs, 1/4" dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking. System requirements: Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended),Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
Publisher: Native Instruments
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
Details: The next in generation music production and performance the MK3 controller is a fast, intuitive, and fun way to create and perform tracks and beats. Features integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, audio interface and more. Includes MASCHINE 2.0 software and sound library plus KOMPLETE 11 SELECT.
We Also Recommend
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct-Drive Turntable (Analog & USB), Fully Manual, Hi-Fi, 3 Speed, Convert Vinyl to Digital, Anti-Skate and Variable Pitch Control
SubPac M2X Wearable Physical Audio System